Kubuntu Error pgAdmin 1.14.3 and 1.16.0

From: Pieter du Plooy <pjduplooy(at)zpanelcp(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Kubuntu Error pgAdmin 1.14.3 and 1.16.0
Date: 2012-10-20 22:40:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi list

I have installed pgAdmin (1.14.3 fro official repo, and 1.16 from another
repo); as well as compiled 1.16 from source. I am using Kubuntu 12.10.

The problem I have is that I see no menu bar entries (File, etc)

I can use ALT+F to open the File Menu for example, but that is a bit
cumbersome.

Following info can be provided.

./configure --prefix=/usr

wxgtk 2.8.12

If I need to supply more info, please "shout"

I hope you can help.

Regards

Pieter