Re: Cluster on NAS and data center.

From: Krzysztof Kaczkowski <grafvader(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cluster on NAS and data center.
Date: 2016-07-04 10:36:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

About Your question, please do not ask. This infrastructure is an outcome
of a very long talk with supervisors.

Back to the topic. I like the tricky part. Do You think there is some way
to achieve this on compilation level or shall we search somewhere else? For
example UNIX libraries or even change and recompile kernel?