Re: BUG #14150: Attempted to delete invisible tuple

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: Peter Tripp <peter(at)chartio(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14150: Attempted to delete invisible tuple
Date: 2016-06-08 04:23:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Peter Tripp <peter(at)chartio(dot)com> wrote:
> There is no foreign key, but you are correct there is a codepath which can result in a delete statement being executed:

Can I see a "\d cache" from psql, please?

Are you using a framework like Rails, or is Ruby's pg library used?

Do you think that those deletes are executed concurrently in the
output shown above? More detail from the logs might give additional
context that clarifies matters.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan