Bug with memory leak on cert validation in libpq

From: Roman Peshkurov <roman(dot)peshkurov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug with memory leak on cert validation in libpq
Date: 2020-04-20 17:40:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

The problem is incorrect usage of openssl stack "destructor". We noticed it
on a graphs for the few months. It looked lika an increasing line of res
memory usage.

Sorry, I've already made pull request (wasn't familiar with your flow). The
all information is described there:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/pull/52

Best regards, Roman.