Re: warnings about invalid "search_path"

From: Samba <saasira(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: warnings about invalid "search_path"
Date: 2012-08-07 14:35:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I now realize that the issue is indeed occurring when users who have
"system_data" in their search_path log in to other databases that does not
have that schema.

Could someone explain how to "add schema(s) into search_path for a database
[not to user/role] irrespective of whichever user logging-in"?

Thanks and Regards,
Samba