Re: Interpreting autovacuum logs (9.6)

From: Gabe Kopley <gkopley(at)mulesoft(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Interpreting autovacuum logs (9.6)
Date: 2020-06-26 19:13:17
Lists: pgsql-general

That's right Adrian, no dedicated log, but rather the messages to the
Postgres log emitted I believe here:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/REL9_6_18/src/backend/commands/vacuumlazy.c#L382
. I'm just using a regex to pull out those [removed, remain, dead not
removable] values and plot them.