Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Christian H(dot) Bruhn" <brogo(at)arcor(dot)de>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit
Date: 2013-08-08 07:44:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:53 PM, Christian H. Bruhn <brogo(at)arcor(dot)de> wrote:

> am Mittwoch, 7. August 2013 um 09:59 schrieb Dinesh Kumar:
>
> > I have just done a quick test case with the given steps, but i am not
> able
> > to reproduce the case in Cent OS6.0. In CentOS 6, i am getting all the 16
> > non null grid values and 2 null values. Would you mind to share the
>
> Yes I think its only a problem under Windows 7 (64 Bit). I tried it
> with Ubuntu 12.10 and also Windows XP, but there was no problem. I
> also made also a complete new installation in a new VM with Windows 7
> and there I have the same error.
>
> Thanks Christian.

We are able to reproduce this in windows 7. We will trying to find the root
cause and it's fix.

> query/steps what you have performed in pgAdmin.
>
> Nothing special. Just show the data or made a simple "SELECT * FROM
> plz;"
>
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/j7zv.png/
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/9vzx.png/
>
> Christian

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>