Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "J(dot)F(dot) Oster" <jinfroster(at)mail(dot)ru>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool
Date: 2013-11-19 12:35:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Could you check the following thing in your development machine.

>> After applying your patch, i am not able to re-size the grid columns in
windows 7 (64-bit) machine.

Thanks for your time.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com