Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Christian H(dot) Bruhn" <brogo(at)arcor(dot)de>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit
Date: 2013-08-08 12:02:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Further to our discussion on this issue, it seems the problem is with the
length of the text in the grid. Thanks for your guidance.

In windows 7, if the length of a string in the grid exceeds "4679", then
it's not able to render the values properly.

SELECT substring(geom::text from 1 FOR 4679) FROM plz;

If i execute the above statement, then it's showing all the 16 values. But
this is not the case in the CentOS.

Kindly let me know how to proceed on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>