Re: autocomplete - SELECT fx

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: autocomplete - SELECT fx
Date: 2012-07-06 01:43:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I tested Peter's patch and it works well.

I liked it as well. But I'm not sure what should happen with the patch
now. It seems like it'd be commit-ready with just a tweak or two to
the query as I noted in my last mail, but Tom did seem opposed[1] to
the idea in the first thread, and no one else has spoken up recently
in favor of the idea, so maybe it should just be marked Rejected or
Returned with Feedback?

Josh

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/13612.1328887227%40sss.pgh.pa.us