Sponsored development

From: Dermot <paikkos(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sponsored development
Date: 2011-09-12 21:33:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

First off, I hope this approach is not breaking protocol.

I have seen this feature on the todo list:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Referential_Integrity

It's my understanding that this will allow FK constraints on array
elements, if I'm wrong, please stop me now....

If I've assumed correctly, the company I work for would like to offer
an incentive to progress the work. As we're a tax registered company,
we'd need a invoice or receipt. I do not know if there is an existing
mechanism for such as arrangement. We thought payment should be
released once the feature was available in a stable release. The
amount we'd like to offer is £500 (pounds sterling).

Again, I hope this email does not offend the etiquette of the list and
I'd like to keep the discussion on-list initially if possible.

Thank you,
Dermot.