expert : SRF returning double[]

From: Rémi Cura <remi(dot)cura(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: expert : SRF returning double[]
Date: 2014-01-16 19:25:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey list,

another tricky C function interface problem :

How to write a set returning function, that returns for each row an array?

it seems like the main function SRF_RETURN_NEXT takes Datum and so I can't
use PG_RETURN_ARRAYTYPE_P().

Shall I encapsulate the array into a composite field (only 1 field : the
double array)

I looked a lot for an example wihtout success.

Help greatly appreciated,

thanks,

Cheers,
Rémi-C