Re: FK dissapearing

From: Gregg Jaskiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FK dissapearing
Date: 2011-11-11 12:35:21
Lists: pgsql-general

On 11 November 2011 12:25, Gregg Jaskiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> So I have a strange issue on one of our live systems.
>

> \d+ table shows me the FKs with cascaded deletes, but querying
> pg_trigger doesn't show me any specific triggers for the FK.
> Is that possible ? Or am I missing something here?
>
> The psql version is 8.3.7 .

What happened it seems was that the box run out of disk space (it's a
test box), and postgresql (obviously) kicked the bucket.
Was restarted, and worked fine until I've noticed the FK problem.

I was trying to get a backup just now, and got this:

pg_dump: failed sanity check, parent table OID 1026802 of pg_rewrite
entry OID 1026968 not found

Questions:
- how to fix it
- is it something that's been fixed in 8.3.x, where x > 7 ?

--
GJ