Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch

From: Vladimir Kokovic <vladimir(dot)kokovic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch
Date: 2011-07-24 14:00:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

This patch is probably Release Candidate 2!

Fixed copy / paste of tables that do not have columns.

Everything functions as provided except for one detail that I have no
explanation or solution.

Functionality:
1. copy / paste a table - OK
2. copy / paste a table schema without activity in the browser during
the operation - OK
3. copy / paste a table schema with some actions (add, drop) in the
browser during the operation, after the refresh target scheme(after
the end of pasteObjectFactory::StartDialog), something strange happens
with the GUI, as seen in gdb-bt.log). Please note that the thread that
is used to copy a scheme tables does not call any GUI function as seen
from the thread-calls.txt. valgrind.log shows no anomalies in the work
of pgadmin. I need help in this case because I have no idea what to
do!

Best regards,
Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia