July meeting - OSCON BoF Session

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: July meeting - OSCON BoF Session
Date: 2014-07-14 20:52:46
Lists: pdxpug

When: 7-8pm Tuesday
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Room E147

We're having a Birds of a Feather session at OSCON instead of our usual
July meeting. Come hang out with Pg peeps who are in town for the
conference! You do not need to be registered for the conference to attend
the BoF.

http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/schedule/detail/37767

There will be an additional social hour afterwards should we need it.

See you there!