Re: Should we keep using trac?

From: "Dickson S(dot) Guedes" <listas(at)guedesoft(dot)net>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Should we keep using trac?
Date: 2012-06-17 15:15:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

2012/6/17 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>:
> Quick question: is trac the right tool?

Which problems we are trying to solve using trac? Are they solved or minimized?

> Maybe trac is not the right tool, and we should use something else?

Maybe are we using it the right way?

I like trac and redmine, the former to projects that are simple, with
simple workflow, the second to more complex projects, with
sub-project, ticket dependencies and, IMHO, a better notion of
"progress" for tickets and milestones.

Which goals we want to achieve?

regards
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes(at)guedesoft(dot)net - skype: guediz