Re: Triggering a function on table overwrite

From: Misa Simic <misa(dot)simic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chris Angelico <rosuav(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Triggering a function on table overwrite
Date: 2012-02-06 10:40:10
Lists: pgsql-general

+1

I could undertsand the need to point to current version... but my goal was
just to give someone a hint for his problem... I have answered from bed,
from my mobile phone... so it was shortcut - few taps copy/paste, and
google pointed me to the link...

In case I needed to worry about "is it for current version" (Though I have
no idea which version user is on)... I would probably no answer at all...
too much effort for simple help...