Re: pg_sequence catalog

From: Kuntal Ghosh <kuntalghosh(dot)2007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Karlsson <andreas(at)proxel(dot)se>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_sequence catalog
Date: 2017-01-03 12:23:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Peter Eisentraut
<peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> On 12/1/16 9:47 PM, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
>> I think this patch looks good now so I am setting it to ready for committer.
>
> committed, thanks
The regression tests for hot standby check fails since it uses the
following statement:
-select min_value as sequence_min_value from hsseq;
which is no longer supported I guess. It should be modified as following:
select min_value as sequence_min_value from pg_sequences where
sequencename = 'hsseq';

Attached is a patch which reflects the above changes.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_sequence_test_in_standbycheck.sql text/x-sql 1.0 KB