dll files missing in postgrsql bin folder in Windows

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dll files missing in postgrsql bin folder in Windows
Date: 2011-10-14 10:25:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am facing this strange problem where my postgres service couldn't start
because of some missing dll files in installation directory's bin folder.
I copied files from other machine and it start working again. After some
time the same problem appeared again on system reboot.
I have no idea what causes these files to be deleted automatically. Please
help if anyone has faced this kind of situation.

I' m using version 9.0 on Windows 7

Thanks