Re: pg_largeobject

From: Sridhar N Bamandlapally <sridhar(dot)bn1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pg_largeobject
Date: 2016-03-29 11:37:38
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

all media files are stored in database with size varies from 1MB - 5GB

based on media file types and user-group we storing in different tables,
but PostgreSQL store OID/Large-object in single table (pg_largeobject), 90%
of database size is with table pg_largeobject

due to size limitation BYTEA was not considered

Thanks
Sridhar