Appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress

From: Chin <chinho(dot)dev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress
Date: 2019-07-26 02:52:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I just want to express my appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress. While it
started out as the most bloated, slowest and buggiest piece of software
I've ever seen, the recent progress on it is nothing but astounding. It is
much more stable now, also much faster, more responsive, the installation
size went down, it looks more refined... basically all my previous concerns
were addressed.

Keep up the good work and thank you!

Chin