Log to syslog in one line

From: Roberto De Oliveira <rcdeoliveira(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Eva Duque <eve(dot)tito(at)gmail(dot)com>, Francel Ramirez <francelramirez(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Log to syslog in one line
Date: 2012-04-18 04:55:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everybody,
I am interesting on do some kind of audit on a web system through his
postgres database. For this purpose , I configured postgres to send
all query to syslog-ng to parser them and store them in another
database, but I have a issue: all query splits into diferents lines
making imposible work with them. There is a way to configure postgres
to send every query in just one line?
I do not want to use cvslog for his system overhead.

Thank you in advanced.

P.D:
- Somebody tries this approach before
http://www.syslog.org/forum/index.php?topic=1150.0