PostgreSQL consulting companies in the Bay Area

From: Richard Price <richard(at)academia(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL consulting companies in the Bay Area
Date: 2011-10-06 23:48:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

I'm the founder and CEO of Academia.edu, which is a social networking site
for researchers. We have about 2.5 million monthly unique visitors and about
9 million monthly page views.

We use PostgreSQL on Amazon EC2, and currently our engineering team is 4
people. We're well aware that there may be some optimizations we could make
to our PostgreSQL set-up that we aren't aware of, as we aren't deeply
experienced with PostgreSQL. We are looking to bring in an expert PostgreSQL
consultant for a day or two to look through our PostgreSQL set-up, and give
us some tips on how to optimize it.

Does anyone know any companies/individuals in the Bay Area who offer
PostgreSQL consulting services? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated!

Richard

CEO, Academia.edu

http://oxford.academia.edu/RichardPrice