Announcing Release of PG Down Under 2019 Conference Schedule

From: Rajni Baliyan <saan654(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing Release of PG Down Under 2019 Conference Schedule
Date: 2019-10-24 02:14:12
Lists: pgsql-announce

*PG Down Under 2019 is the annual PostgreSQL conference in Australia which
provides a unique opportunity for PostgreSQL Enthusiasts to meet, learn,
grow relationships and generally get to know others that use PostgreSQL
professionally or just for fun!*

*Location:*
Fishburners
Level 2, 11 York Street