Extension table data

From: Keith Fiske <keith(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Extension table data
Date: 2012-06-08 16:11:44
Lists: pgsql-general

I've read the documentation for extensions and how their data is not
normally dumped by pg_dump and how to configure the table so it should
dump its data
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/extend-extensions.html
However, after setting this option for the tables, the data is not
being dumped when I do a pg_dump of either individual tables or the
schema I've installed the extension to. The database I'm working with
right now is far too big to do a full pg_dump or pg_dumpall, so I
haven't been able to test that. I would assume that doing just the
table or schema should work, though?

Extension I'm working on: https://github.com/omniti-labs/pg_jobmon

Anyone else having this issue or am I doing something wrong?

--
Keith Fiske
Database Administrator