Re: Using this List.

From: Szymon Guz <mabewlun(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Thomas Drebert <drebert(at)web(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using this List.
Date: 2014-06-05 06:51:47
Lists: pgsql-novice

On 5 June 2014 08:47, Thomas Drebert <drebert(at)web(dot)de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what is the best way to post csv exported data to this list?
> is there a converter from csv to asscii grafic?
> Or is it useful to post png screenshots or external linked pics?
>
> regards
> Thomas

Hi,
the best way is not sending such things here. Personally I'd use
https://gist.github.com/ for storing the csv file.

First, describe the problem you have, usually a short example is
sufficient, there is no need to send the whole file. But that depends on
the problem of course.

What's the problem that you have?

regards,
Szymon