Regarding PL/Proxy install on Postgres (Windows platform)

From: IPN Bala GSS TVL <ipnb87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regarding PL/Proxy install on Postgres (Windows platform)
Date: 2015-03-21 09:05:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Postgres team,

I am facing challenge when installing plproxy on postgres 9.3 (Windows
platform). I think this is the final step we have to face. I have explained
error details below. Anyone help me on this.

[image: Inline images 1]
When ​I Google ​it,
http://stackoverflow.com
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26134991/error-please-install-the-postgresql-server-development-packages-and-re-run-conf>
I got some detailed explanation on the above error. That is

error: the PGXS Makefile
/usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk cannot be
found. Please install the PostgreSQL server development packages and
re-run configure.

But when i search for "Developer package for postgres" no result.

In my current installation path there is no folder like "pgxs"

*​--*
*​**Regards,*
*Iyappan,*
*Global Software Solutions (TVL) Pvt. Ltd.,*
*+91 97152 30226*