Re: [HACKERS] How to hack the storage component?

From: wang chaoyong <wcy(dot)sei(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, mqzhou(at)sei(dot)ecnu(dot)edu(dot)cn
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] How to hack the storage component?
Date: 2013-01-18 11:26:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you very much.
Based on your information, I find an interesting page including your
comment:
http://code.metager.de/source/history/postgresql/src/backend/storage/smgr/README
.
Seems all guys are in the core team, really nice job.
Thanks again for your kind reply and "2 phase commit" contribution.

Regards.
Chaoyong Wang

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com