where to find initdb log file?

From: clover white <mywhiteclover(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: where to find initdb log file?
Date: 2012-03-30 17:52:37
Lists: pgsql-general

HI, i have a problem when using pg, thanks for help. :)

I used command initdb, but nothing was created in my pgdata directory.
however, I used command ps to list all the processes, and I found inidb
process kept running all the time.

I don't know what happened, and i want to read the log file of initdb.

Could someone tell me where the log is? thank you.

my pg version is 9.1.2