Re: New archives for testing

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New archives for testing
Date: 2013-01-06 20:51:54
Lists: pgsql-www

On 6 January 2013 20:41, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
> We could inline all images, with that risk. Or maybe we could actually
> parse the image to figure out it's size, and show it only when it's
> smaller than a certain size. That might be a useful compromise...

How likely is it in practice that an image is any other type of image?
Ideally, you'd be able to do something with the image metadata to
inline an image if its resolution is below a certain threshold. If
that doesn't work out, I'd just inline png, gif and svg images, and
leave it at that.

--
Peter Geoghegan http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/