Repods Cloud Data Platform released

From: Marko Petzold <marko(dot)petzold(at)record-evolution(dot)de>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Repods Cloud Data Platform released
Date: 2019-04-10 06:12:50
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello all !

We would like to announce our Cloud Data Platform Repods
<https://repods.io> based
on Postgres.

You can extract data from various sources, create data transformations,
store the data and conduct analysis on this platform.
In the data transformations and in the workbook implementation inside our
platform you can use native Postgres SQL queries.

The platform registration is free and you can create and use as many free
data warehouses as you want.
As these data warehouses all come with private scalable cloud
infrastructure we only charge if you scale.

Please check our open approach to data warehousing and tell us what you
think.
We are looking forward to you feedback !

Best regards,
Marko

Marko Petzold

*Record Evolution GmbH*