pgAdmin III File-> Options window is too big for the screen, can't resize it

From: Andrei Antonie Chiver <andreichiver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III File-> Options window is too big for the screen, can't resize it
Date: 2011-07-17 12:09:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

hello,

After I open the File->Options menu item, the window is too big to see the
OK, Cancel and Help buttons. The height of the window is too big and it
can't be resized.

I'm using Linux Ubuntu 10.04, 32 bit and Gnome Desktop version 2.30.2.
Although I'm using a 1200 x 800 resolution, I still can't see the entire
window. All other windows are working great.

One solution is to right click on the pgAdmin III Title Bar and choose
"Always on Top" option, that way I will see a bit from all the buttons, so
that I can click them.

Have a nice day,
Andrei