PGConf.EU 2015 schedule posted!

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGConf.EU 2015 schedule posted!
Date: 2015-09-08 06:58:58
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-announce

PostgreSQL Conference Europe is pleased to announce that the schedule for
the 2015 event, to be held in Vienna from 27th - 30th October, has now been
published at:

http://2015.pgconf.eu/schedule/

The schedule is, of course, subject to changes.

PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2015 is the seventh annual PostgreSQL
Conference Europe, previous events having been held in cities such as
Madrid, Dublin, Prague and Amsterdam attracting hundreds of PostgreSQL
developers and users. For more information and to register, please visit
the website at:

http://2015.pgconf.eu/

A discounted “early bird” registration rate is still available for the next
six days. It has a limited number of tickets. Also, a discount room rate at
the conference hotel is available until 28th September. So we suggest you
register and book your accommodation real soon!

We still have seats left at some of the training sessions held the day
before the main conference, taught by PostgreSQL experts from around the
world, that are subject to availability at a first come first serve basis.
See the training section on the website for details.

We look forward to seeing you in Vienna!

--
Guillaume.
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info