check_postgres monitor by Bucardo - any opinions?

From: Mark Steben <mark(dot)steben(at)autorevenue(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: check_postgres monitor by Bucardo - any opinions?
Date: 2011-10-20 18:16:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,
I'm evaluating the check_postgres program. We are running postgres 8.3.
Does anybody have any experience with this monitoring software they would
like to share? I'm specifically interested in the 'postgres_bloat' program
but
would welcome any comments about anything germaine to check_postgres.

Thank you,

--

*Mark Steben @ @utoRevenue*

*