pgDay Asia Sponsorship and Registration Details Updated

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga(at)uptime(dot)jp>, Bruce Momjian <bmomjian(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "Sameer (at) Personal ID" <sameer(dot)kasi200x(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: pgDay Asia Sponsorship and Registration Details Updated
Date: 2016-02-12 16:51:53
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that we have updated our registration and
sponsorship pages.
http://2016.pgday.asia/sponsorship.html
http://2016.pgday.asia/index.html#registration

We have different sponsorship levels and more details can be found by
following the link pasted above.

Since the event is being held alongside FOSSASIA, we have two different
registration links for two different days of the event.

Those who would like to attend the event and are coming from other
countries and not very well acquainted with Singapore, feel free to reach
out to me to ask for any assistance.

Those of you who need further help on registration or have any queries on
sponsorship, feel free to either reachout to me or Satoshi or Bruce
(copied). You can also write to the organizing group on
pgday-asia(at)googlegroups(dot)com

Regards
Sameer
Best Regards
Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect
*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069 533

T: +65 6438 3504 | M: +65 8110 0350 | www.ashnik.com