shared password into the admin

From: Mathieu Jobin <jmathieu(at)pasonatquila(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: shared password into the admin
Date: 2020-03-04 01:11:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Where I work, we are using a shared password to log in into pgadmin4
interface.

creating individual accounts in yet another system is troublesome.
I was wondering if you had any plans to support Google Signin or any other
federated login method.

our email is google, so that would integrate very well

any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

Mathieu