Project plans

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Project plans
Date: 2013-07-03 10:51:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

A number of people have expressed interest in helping out.

First we need to agree on general tasks such as redo the web site with a
current TODO list, and JDBC 4.1 + compatibility.

Dana has offered to do something with the website as long as it contains a
current plan to move forward.

A number of people have offered to review patches, and have done so. Thanks!

A few people myself included have asked for a gap analysis between Kevin's
driver, this is still pending. It occurs to me we could use his test cases
to see what isn't implemented.

I will continue on the project with the aim of passing the torch eventually.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca