Re: Please consider using Maven

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: thomas(at)koch(dot)ro
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please consider using Maven
Date: 2012-08-02 17:11:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thomas,

I would have no problem publishing to maven if someone wants to do the
work to make it happen.

As far as using maven goes. The way the driver is built is highly
dependent on ant, and it works very well. This would be a considerable
amount of work with very limited benefit to the project.

Also the project has no dependencies beyond junit, for testing.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca