PGConf SV last week of CFP, and early bird tickets available

From: Craig Kerstiens <craig(at)citusdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGConf SV last week of CFP, and early bird tickets available
Date: 2016-07-20 15:39:23
Lists: pgsql-announce

The CFP for PG Conf Silicon Valley is open for one more week. We've already
gotten a number of great submissions, but are still looking for more talks
in particular on:

- Use cases
- Migration to PostgreSQL
- Performance Tuning
- Big Data / Internet of Things / Data warehousing
- App dev’s perspectives on Postgres

If you're interested in submitting please visit
http://www.pgconfsv.com/call-papers
<http://t.yesware.com/tt/86a091f38ee287d0a8606d6d18da2f2e351f02c4/889ad8848937ddbb72aa19f76a1899c7/3ff7daf768a805ec7ece54065dce3b2a/www.pgconfsv.com/call-papers>

Anyone and everyone in the PostgreSQL community is encouraged to submit a
talk. We will focus on maintaining diversity in our speakers and guests and
especially encourage underrepresented groups to apply. Talks will be
accepted up until July 27th, Midnight PST.

And for those of you that may not be interested in speaking, but would like
to attend. Early bird tickets are on sale, grab yours and we hope to see
you there.

If you have any questions please reach out to us at info(at)pgconfsv(dot)com