Re: What do we need for new PUGs?

From: Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Moshe Jacobson <moshe(at)neadwerx(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What do we need for new PUGs?
Date: 2015-03-04 15:09:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Good morning! I agree that the mailing lists, while originally useful, have
now been supplanted by Meetup (etc.); certainly, the Atlanta PUG has been
shifted over (and mailing list can be archived and deleted at this point)
to a Meetup that Moshe Jacobson's now running. (Related: It looks like the
link to pg_atl on http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/ is
incorrect.)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com