Help

From: MOHAMMED-BOUZIANE Ilyes <i_mohammed_bouziane(at)esi(dot)dz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help
Date: 2014-04-09 13:41:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

My name is MOHAMMED BOUZIANE ILYES, i am an postgraduate student at
the National high school of computing (ESI) algeirs- Algeria.

my master thesis is "database replication based on snapshot isolation"

I encounter somme difficulties to implement a middleware baesd
replication with Libpq and c language, for that, I need somme hints to
achieve this work, more precisely, how to capture the SQL statement
text with libpq at the middleware layer.

best regards.

--
Mohammed-Bouziane ilyes
ingénieur d'état en informatique