Re: Performance issue with NestedLoop query

From: Ram N <yramiyer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance issue with NestedLoop query
Date: 2015-08-05 03:40:18
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks much for responding guys. I have tried both, building multi column
indexes and GIST, with no improvement. I have reduced the window from 180
days to 30 days and below are the numbers

Composite index - takes 30 secs

With Btree indexing - takes 9 secs

With GIST - takes >30 secs with kind of materialize plan in explain

Any other ideas I can do for window based joins.

--yr