HEAD crashes on windows when doing VACUUM ANALYZE

From: Matthias <nitrogenycs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HEAD crashes on windows when doing VACUUM ANALYZE
Date: 2012-08-30 05:56:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

when running VACUUM ANALYZE on my database built on win32-x86 from
yesterday's git checkout I always get this at some point during VACUUM
ANALYZE:

LOG: server process (PID 5880) was terminated by exception 0xC0000094
DETAIL: Failed process was running: VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE
HINT: See C include file "ntstatus.h" for a description of the
hexadecimal value.
LOG: terminating any other active server processes

I am not sure if it's useful to report it here, but I thought I'd do
it anyway :)

-Matthias