Problem in PostgresSQL Configuration with YII 1 & Wordpress

From: Jyoti Sharma <jyoti(dot)sharma(at)kiwitech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem in PostgresSQL Configuration with YII 1 & Wordpress
Date: 2016-07-23 18:20:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Team,

Currently we have a project running with MySQL with YII & Wordpress, Now i
want to change the Database from MYSQL to PostgreSQL.

Please put your inline comments below.
*[JS:] *Is there any way we can convert MYSQL queries to PostreSQL Queries?

*Your Comment : ?*

*[JS:] *Is there any way we can insert serialize data with junked character
in PostgreSQL?

*Your Comment : ?*

*Can we have a meeting with any of your technical spokesperson.*

*Our Frameworks & software version we are using.*
1. YII 1.1.1.4
2. PostgreSQL 9.3
3. Wordpress
4. MYSQL
5. OS : Ubuntu

--
Thanks
Jyoti Sharma

*This e-mail and all attachments are intended solely for use by the
intended recipient and may contain confidential / proprietary information
of KiwiTech, LLC, subject to important disclaimers and conditions including
restrictions on the use, disclosure, transfer or export of such
information.* *If you have received this message in error or are not the
named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at the telephone
number stated above or by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
computer*