streaming replication

From: Karuna Karpe <karuna(dot)karpe(at)os3infotech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: streaming replication
Date: 2011-11-01 11:40:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am replicating master server to slave server using streaming
replication. I want to know that, when my master server is failed and my
slave server become master server with adding some additional data into
database and after some time failed master server is up then how will i
replicate that additional changes into my failed master server?????

can any one tell me that how to do this?

Regards,
karuna karpe.