Re: Upgrading from Pg 9.1 to 9.2

From: Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi <mbnoimi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: salah jubeh <s_jubeh(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrading from Pg 9.1 to 9.2
Date: 2013-07-16 15:50:14
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM, salah jubeh <s_jubeh(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
> Have a look on
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/upgrading.html
> and
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/pgupgrade.html

The manual pages doesn't talk about install Postgresql from Linux
repository for example it doens't mentioed what if I need to use
pg_upgrade for bin dir which located in complete different path than
Postgresql installer. So I'm lookinhg for specified steps not general
information because I don't want to damage my data

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi