Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Paul Waring <paul(at)xk7(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Subject: Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)
Date: 2013-06-18 15:36:01
Lists: pgsql-www

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFjNrYsAYTxP+FFtuZcadmqQjBq9ZhB9naNYeDNyCR+NY=H0Rg@mail.gmail.com

>> FWIW I probably changed my password a few weeks ago, and changed it
>> just now again
>> in the hope it might solve the problem.
>

> I seem to be having the same problem - I can login on the main site
(www), but when I return to the wiki I'm not logged in. I haven't changed
my password, and my browser deletes all cookies when I close it

The issue with the commit fest was reported here earlier and is a known bug
affecting new accounts and accounts that changed their password since
Sunday (should be in the archives for this list as well as the reviewers
list I believe) . I have an idea how to fix that, and will look at it as
soon as possible but it needs some extensive testing.

The wiki issue is new and definitely something different. Hopefully Stefan
or someone else on the team can look into that one.

/Magnus