Re: BUG #13508: Migration of version error

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: tamiseifo(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: BUG #13508: Migration of version error
Date: 2015-07-21 23:57:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:12 PM, <tamiseifo(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I have a problem with a migration of version.
> I need to change of Potgress 8.3 to 9.1.18
> And then that I changed this version the configuration of system if
> different.

It is impossible to tell if you are facing a real bug, or if you want
advice regarding how to perform an upgrade without more details
regarding the problems you are facing. Please note that upgrades via
dump/restore from 8.3 to 9.1 are known to work out nicely. And that
the documentation has pointers regarding that:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/upgrading.html#UPGRADE-METHODS-PGDUMP
Regards,
--
Michael