Page Usage Information

From: Alejandro Barragan <alex(dot)barragan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Page Usage Information
Date: 2012-05-18 18:10:35
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi, I am pretty new to this mailing list so forgive me if I make dumb
questions here.

I would like to look at (and store) page usage information. I see that
pages have a PageHeader that holds most of the information that I would
like to store. Is there a file where most page relevant functions are
located in? I see AddPageItem and similar functions located in bufpage.c
but I am unsure if this is the best place to keep track of page usage. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Also, how do I reply back into this thread through email? It seems to
either create a new thread or email the last responder directly.