Re: Problems with pg_restore (plpgsql already exists)

From: Brian Weaver <cmdrclueless(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with pg_restore (plpgsql already exists)
Date: 2012-02-25 03:12:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

So when did the installation of PL/PgSQL into all databases become standard
operating procedure? It wasn't standard (or at least it didn't choke) on
the installation of versions 8.3 and 8.4 that I have used on CentOS 5.

Seems like a fairly substantial change. Did I miss it in the release notes?

-- Brian